Thursday, October 27, 2011

Heat wave

so this week we've had a heat wave in JHB
its been no less than 35 - 36 degree's everyday and just my luck my aircon dies on monday
i sit in like a 3 x 3m office and if i open my windows they open onto rivonia road and it sounds like im standing on a run way at OR Tambo... so thats a no go... i live for my aircon...

anyway i phone the people who own the building and tell them to send someone immediately

Tuesday...
Midday
Terrence arrives.... holy jesus the temp just rose to 40 - 45 degrees...
im blushing im sure by now im beyond red and a lighter shade of purple

hes so hot and hes bending in front of me and hes wearing calvin klein underwear... oh my.....

i decide to go for a smoke because i cant cope in the small space and he's trying to make small talk while his poor dude is fixing the aircon...
i get back to the office and theyre still in there
he asks if i have any glue...
i pass him pritt? like pritt is gonna do anything?
our hands touch i freak im not bright purple and start giggling like a 2 year old

anyway he cant fix it so he has to come back.... dammit.... YES!

anyway he hasnt been back yet because he's waiting for parts, but he'll be back... so i need advice?
do i ask for his number or give him my business card in an attempt for us to have meaningless hot sex? lol

murphys law.... driving home today, rivonia road 5pm traffic....
guess whos driving next to me
our eyes meet and i kinda do this stupid girly wave and phone shari immediately....

sigh
ill keep you updated on my heat wave...

This weekend is Kings of Leon - i pretty much think theyre gay but i must admit i do like a few songs... and of course the brothers are HOT!!!!!!!
so heres to the next misadventures and wish me luck cause move over bitch im with the band is about to take place....
saturday here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment