Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Where it all begins...

They say a change is as good as a holiday... so here goes (dramatic sound effect inserted here)
welcome the new me....

im heading on 29 (even more dramatic sound effect inserted here)
im single…

ive decided its because ive never been a man in a previous life, therefore i have no understanding of how the male species works, operates, thinks or even breathes.

So here starts my quest.

Ive decided to become the bad girl I could never be when I was younger because I thought it was bad, dirty, evil even…

Ive decided that if I maybe remove all emotion like only a man can do, I’ll learn how to be a bit harder, a bit tougher and in return ill maybe learn that I don’t need a relationship to make me, me….

Welcome to the misadventures of a wannabe badgirl.

1 comment:

  1. OK...great, but drumsticks, asian clothes and the *sigh* ...at your age?

    Get back there, and let's try again...

    *Take 2..ACTION!*

    Niceee..*applauds*...K, love the new you! So not exactly sure why i'm sooo happy or proud about you steering towards bad, dirty and evil (particularly the last 2 adjectives...or as it seems u would like it, verbs...doing words)...but i love the enthusiasm, and enthusiasm is the electricity of life...so I'll support you my friend with your crazy misadventure as you notch up the all the doings for the 'dirty' and 'evil' words...
    and hopefully I'll start one of my own soon)....

    The last paragraph rings true, and i've shared my rooted belief on the subject, especially the scenario where strong will attract strong, giving will attract giving..but when you're not looking for it...vampire and victim stories exude romance & excitement, but love is beautiful & stable...(or least needs to be, for ppl at our age...)

    And to close...wish you the bestest ever, look forward to reading all your blogs...and love u more than all the words i typed now (that's a lot) !

    Jason
    xxx

    ReplyDelete