Saturday, August 27, 2011

Monday night? ouch...

Mondays... the start of a week, it should be a quiet night infront of the tv or under a duvet to calm the nerves after the start of a week. Well not this week....
Monday night was Tyrones birthday celebration, celebration doesnt really describe the night though...

We went with Ty's mom and friends to watch a Clint and Co at the Barnyard... harmless enough right?
well no...
It started at Tys house with some Johnnie Walker.... as soon as we walk into the barnyard obviously its a double vodka for me and a heinie for Ty, 2 Ponchos, 2 jagers...
find our table take a seat.... finish drink in 1 min... bar... more drinks... more shooters....
this is kinda how the evening progressed until i was drunk...
Ty and I were playing around singing as loud as possible and playing airband like only we can do...
The lady at the next table proceeds to tell me to shut up... I proceed to tell her she shouldnt have her 4 year old children at a place that sells alcohol esp on a monday night and i give her one of my looks....
we carry on laughing and singing... surely thats what you do with a live band? you cheer them on? you sing? you enjoy yourself and give the band some love?
well this bitch again turns around and screams at me when Ty sands up and is about to kill her and her husband... so i grab him and i pull him towards the bar.... Sambuca.... mmmm so nice *puke*
anyway show ends we meet everyone on the balcony have a smoke etc....
Ty's mom tells me shes in love with Clint... oh no... a new member of the bad girls club and a groupie... how could i resist....
Next thing I see Clint walk past me...
I grab Ty's mom... pull her right infront of Clint, I grab Clint and I say to him, listen im normally after the band but tonight is Cherines night, heres your greatest fan...
She gets a hug and a kiss and they chat, i get a kick up my ass and a huge hug from her because she saids shes double my age and cant act like that in public, i explain that she shouldnt be around me then... haha
Clint walks back inside and we follow... I grab my trust perm marker out my bag and tell Clint he has to sign Cherines boob! haha

After all that excitement I get in the car with Ty and we're going back to his place, music is so loud and im doing my usual pretend im in a club dance in chair move when we drive past a circus....
Ty pulls over and gets out and runs and im like ummmm hello? whats happening here?  so i proceed to run after him until i get to a fence, Ty jumps right over the fence, I try my best but the fence came second best....
Ty See's 2 dudes getting into their trailor and he chases them... theyre 2 chinese dudes who speak no english but we proceed to have a full blown convo with them. my first question is do you have an elephant? no no elephant. damn no elephant riding tonight then. then the dude pipes out lion... then the other dude gets up and he looks high so we ask him what he does... accrobat... so i say look here i acrobat and proceed to walk on my tip toes in the straightest line possible... giggle...
i get back to the trailer and say Saki?
anyway they eventually got tired of us drunkeds and closed the door.... the circus was ours....
we found horses, donkeys, poneys and camels... Ty bonded with the camel....
Then we saw a sign... DO NOT CROSS.... giggle
we find the lions!!!!!!!!! we stand with the lions and tickle them and Ty lets them suck on his fingers for like an hour when we see car lights and think we're going to get arrested so we duck and roll... needless to say it was just a car driving past....
eventually after driving around like a mad person we land up at his house playing guitar, listening to music and doing some justice to the johnnie walker....
The night ended with a few passionate kisses - sigh
I crawled into my house at 4am and my alarm goes off at 5.... FML

Bad girl?

No comments:

Post a Comment